The New Bible Code
Welcome to the New Bible Code, a revelation that has been given to the world at this watershed moment in history. The code is found within the New International Version Bible (1984) and in two recent events: the terrorist attacks of 11 September, 2001 and the funeral of Pope John Paul II. These events were staged dramas delivering a coded message, reflected in other millennial events and fully revealed within the biblical part of the code.
The New Bible Code is founded upon the interconversion of words and numbers and owes much to the ancient practice of gematria, but also incorporates equidistant letter sequences, bible numerics, simple mathematical ideas and profound symbolism. The Author has signed his work for all to see.
- Introduction More about the New Bible Code.
- The Signature of Christ This self-contained page serves as an easy introduction to the code.
- The Bookend Encodings Four encoded statements make a long-awaited announcement.
- Footprints in the Sand Evidence of a touchdown on terra firma.
- The Sealed Scroll A short page, displaying the royal seal on the NIV Bible.
- The Creation Snowflake A visual metaphor for the Creation grows into a fractal snowflake.
- Equidistant English The Creator of the code identifies himself in a perfectly placed ELS matrix.
- The Genesis Watermark A self-contained page introducing the watermark on the divine prologue.
- The First Day Genesis' opening five verses are saturated with an important class of triangles.
- The Ark of the Testimony The opening 37 words of the NIV Bible encode the Ark of the Testimony.
- Inside the Ark The sacred objects inside the Ark of the Testimony.
- The Sea Solomon's temple contained a huge vessel filled with water for priestly washing.
- The Ark and the Second Coming The Ark encodings testify to Christ's return.
- Glorious Geometry A hidden dimension within the Ark is revealed.
- The Garden This page introduces the Garden, a holographic matrix containing a new type of code I call the double-witness.
- The Creation An incredible matrix of paired encodings witness to God's creative power.
- The Ark The Garden is revealed to hold the Ark of the Testimony.
- Signs of the Times The code is the key to unlocking the meaning of 9/11.
- 9/11 and Eleven The clustering of the number 11 around 9/11.
- 9/11, Eleven and Gematria This clustering of elevens is also found in gematria.
- 9/11 and Five The clustering of the number 5 around the Pentagon.
- 9/11 and Culture Some references to 9/11 in films, books and TV series.
- 9/11 and History Historical events that foreshadow 9/11.
- 9/11 and the Bible 9/11 prophesied in the Bible.
- Numerical Alchemy Four flight numbers transform numerical base metal into gematria gold.
- 9/11: Index An index of the 9/11 related encodings I have found within the NIV Bible.
The Revelation of Jesus Christ
- THIS IS JESUS The final page in the New Bible Code, revealing the identity of the returned Messiah.
- The Day of Atonement 9/11 followed the pattern of the Day of Atonement.
- The Male Child 9/11 and the conception of the male child
- The September-11 Crucifix The Events of September-11, 2001 symbolised the Crucifixion.
- The September-11 Cube An encoded cube bears the central message of the New Bible Code.
- The Resurrection of Christ The Funeral of Pope John Paul II symbolised the Resurrection.
- The Sign of the Cross An encoded cross at Amos 9 marks the spot of a major 9/11 prophecy.
In the Beginning (currently being reworked)
- In the Beginning The systems of alphabetic numeration used in the code are validated by God.
- Bisecting the Bible The NIV Bible was versified to encode some spectacular gematria.
- Genesis Genealogies The genealogical record from Adam to Joseph further confirms the message.
- Feeding the 5000 Christ’s feeding of the multitudes has a modern analogy.
In His Name (currently being reworked)
- The Lord God This formal title for our Creator embodies beautiful geometric relationships.
- Divine Proportions The proportions of the vesica piscis embody some divine numbers.
- Triangular Trinity The names we give to each peron of the Trinity combine to form triangles.
The Decoding Method (currently being reworked)
- Gematria in a Nutshell An introduction to gematria and the encoding of the NIV Bible.
- The Two-Part Decoding System A short introduction to a unique feature of the New Bible Code.
- The 'G' Triangles Some information on a special class of numerical triangles.
Bill Downie 6/4/12
Latest update 17/9/17