- Yehoshua, Yeshua or Yeshu? A link to an article by a professor of Hebrew, concluding that the correct Hebrew name for Jesus was Yehoshua. This is the version of his name principally employed by the New Bible Code, although other versions are used for specific purposes.
- The Code's Origin Some notes on the origin of the New Bible Code.
- The 9/11 Cube A link to an article I contributed for the magazine Reality Sandwich.
- The Code and the Law of Truly Large Numbers Does the code escape the maw of a principle that has devoured many others?
- The Genesis Watermark An article I did for the December 2017 issue of Phenomena magazine.
- The Mark of the Beast A ten-minute Youtube video I just completed, summarising my geometric solution to the riddle in Revelation 13.18.
- The Logos Star Another short video showing how John's logos and synonyms in English and Hebrew hold pictures of fractal snowflakes.
Bill Downie 2/9/11
Latest update 7/10/21