9/11 and the Bible
The NIV Bible is the principal vehicle for the New Bible Code and as such it contains most of the code's revelations, encoded within the text itself and detailed on many other pages in this site. However, there are signposts to these encodings and to 9/11-related biblical passages that are found in most bibles and all chapterised and versified protestant bibles. These usually involve the number eleven, which is the gateway to understanding 9/11 and the New Bible Code. As you will see, eleven is often paired with the number nine, as a more direct reference to 9/11. This page deals with the major signposts (there are more than are shown here) and avoids going into too much detail with gematria. You should be aware that in English gematria the number 11 is the reduced value of 'Jesus' (who was 'numbered with the transgressors'). In biblical numerics, eleven is the number of disorganisation, disorder, imperfection and disintegration. Nine is the number of endings, finality, judgment, fruits, and suffering. Thus '9/11' suggests God's judgment on an imperfect system.
Many of the earmarked passages suggest the idea of duality, twoness and division, as do the separate numerals in '11' and the number two. All of them fit the pattern of 9/11 in one way or another, whether it be sacrifice, punishment for sin, the destruction of evil, attack by an enemy, etc. These are by no means all of the verses that fit the pattern of 9/11, merely a selection. For further details see here.
1. Genesis 10.19 is the first verse to introduce the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, destroyed by the Lord because they had given themselves over to sin.
2. The story of Sodom and Gomorrah is continued in Genesis 19, so the two chapters in which they are mentioned are 10 and 19, suggesting 9/11 again.
3. The story of the tower of Babel, which God prevented man from building, is told over the first 9 verses of Genesis 11.
4. In Genesis 22 (11 x 2), God tells Abraham to sacrifice a ram caught in bushes by its two horns, instead of his son Isaac. The two horns of the ram are the towers (See also Daniel 8). This story foretells of the coming Messiah who was sacrificed in our stead, the crucifixion being one of the major themes of 9/11.
5. In the early chapters of Exodus God shows his power to the Egyptians by having Moses and Aaron defeat the Pharaoh's magicians. In Exodus 9.11 we are told that Pharaoh's magicians cannot stand before Moses and Aaron after being covered in boils. In the NIV, the ordinal value of this verse is 957 (11 x 87).
6. In Deuteronomy 20.20 the Lord tells the Israelites that they may cut down trees that do not produce fruit, a reference to the twin towers, the 'fruitless trees' that were felled. In the NIV, the ordinal value of this verse is 1474 (11 x 134).
7. 1 Samuel 17 tells the story of David felling Goliath with a single slingshot. The twin towers were a type of Goliath: large and powerful but an enemy of God's people. Chapter 17 is the Bible's 253rd (11 x 23). The chapter/verse where David fires the fatal slingshot is 17.49 (11 x 159).
8. Isaiah 30.25 warns of a ' ... day of great slaughter, when the towers fall ...' 3025 is 11 x 11 x 5 x 5. 
9. Jeremiah 4.7 has these words in verse. 'A lion has come out of his lair; a destroyer of nations has set out. He has left his place to lay waste your land. Your towns will lie in ruins without inhabitant'. The ov of this verse, Jeremiah's 88th, is 1617, (11 x 147).
10. In Jeremiah 9.11 the Lord threatens the destruction of Jerusalem and other towns. In the NIV, the ordinal value of this verse is 1122 (11 x 102).
11. Jeremiah 51.48 prophesies an attack on Babylon from the north. The ov of this verse is 1386 (11 x 126). 5148 is 11 x 468.
12. Daniel had a vision of a ram standing by a canal, which 'did as he pleased and became great'. The ram had two long horns which were shattered after the ram was charged by a goat with a single horn 'crossing the whole earth without touching the ground'. This is a stunning image of the terror attacks on 9/11, confirmed by the gematria of the verses. The prophesy is given in Daniel 8, which is the Bible's 858th (11 x 78) chapter. Verses 3 and 4, which describe the ram, have an ov of 3102 (11 x 282). Verses 5, 6 and 7, which describe the attack by the goat which shattered the ram's horns, , have an ov of 4555 (911 x 5).
13. Zephaniah 1.16 prophesies an attack on the 'fortified cities' and the 'corner towers' of Jerusalem. In the NIV, the ordinal value of this verse is 847 (11 x 11 x 7). Double multiples of 11 are much rarer (1 in 121 probability instead of 1 in 11).
14. In Zechariah 6.1-8, we have a vision of 'four chariots coming out from between two mountains' - again we see a vivid image of the air attacks on 9/11. The vision ends at verse 8, which is the 77th (11 x 7) verse in Zechariah.
15. In Matthew 21.12, Jesus enters the temple area, drives out the buyers and sellers and overturns the tables of the moneychangers. 2112 is 11 x 192, and the verse is the NIV Bible's 23837th (11 x 11 x 197).
16. In Matthew 24.2 and Mark 13.2 Jesus warns that the temple in Jerusalem will be destroyed. 242 = 11 x 11 x 2. 132 is 11 x 12. Luke's warning is given in Luke 21.6. 216 is 6 x 6 x 6.
17. Mark 11 describes Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem, given in Mark 11.11. The chapter then goes on the tell of Jesus overturning the tables of the moneychangers and cursing a fig-tree. In Mark 11.20 we are told that next morning the disciples see that the fig-tree has withered. The ov of the verse has an ov of 803 (11 x 73). Mark 11 is the Bible's 968th chapter, which is 11 x 11 x 8.
18. In Luke 21.11 Jesus reveals to his disciples some of the signs of the 'end of the age': earthquakes, famines and pestilences, fearful events and great signs from heaven. In the NIV the ordinal value of this, the 11th verse, is 1111 (11 x 101).
19. In Luke 21.27 Jesus tells his disciples of his return: 'At that time they will see the son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory'. This is the first New Testament prophecy of the Second Coming and it is marked with an 'x'. The rdinal value is 814 which is 11 x 74. These numbers are also the reduced and ordinal values of 'Jesus'.
20. In John 9.11, Jesus rubs mud in the eyes of a blind man, after which his sight is restored. The ov of the verse is 1298 (11 x 118). Once we were blind but now we can see.
21. In John 13, the Bible's 1010th chapter, Jesus washes the feet of his disciples. The ov of verse 5, which describes the act, is 1232 (11 x 112). The two feet of each disciple stood for the towers, of which we were 'washed clean' on that terrible but redemptive day.
22. Revelation 11.7 describes the destruction of the two witnesses by the beast from the abyss. The ov is 1265 (11 x 115).
23. Revelation 12.9 tells how Satan and his angels were hurled to earth. 'The great dragon was hurled down - that ancient serpet called the devil or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth and his angels with him'. The ov is 1518 (11 x 138).
24. Revelation 13.11 describes the 'beast' . . . ,'out of the earth' as having 'two horms like a lamb' but speaking 'like a dragon'. The horns were the twin towers, which were blunt like lambs' horns.
25. Revelation 19.20 informs us of the fate of the beast and the false prophet: 'But the beast was captured and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshipped his image.The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulphur.' The ov is 2651 (11 x 241).
26. Revelation 20.9 describes the destruction of Satan and his followers: 'They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured him.' The ov is 1342 (11 x 122). 209 is 11 x 19.
1. Double multiples of eleven are more significant because there is a 1-in-121 chance of this occurring instead of a 1-in-11 chance as with a single multiple of eleven. The other factor, 5, is associated with the Pentagon.