In this verse, the 11th in the chapter, Jesus reveals to his disciples some of the signs of ‘the end of the age.’
11. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
Luke 21:11 (o) = 1111 = 11 x 101
The first 11 words also have an ordinal value that is a multiple of 11.
11. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, ...
Ist 11 words Luke 21:11 (o) = 693 = 11 x 63
In this verse Jesus tells his disciples that he will return in power and glory, a prophecy of the Second Coming. The verse is shot through with the number 11, indicating that this event and 9/11 may be one and the same.
27. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luke 21:27 (o) = 814 = 11 x 74
Jesus (r) = 11
Jesus (o) = 74
The gematria of the first 11 words is also a multiple of 11.
27. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming ...
1st 11 words Luke 21:27 (o) = 451 = 11 x 41
Crucified alongside Jesus were two criminals, one on either side of him. The occurence of the idea of ‘twoness’ anywhere in the Bible immediately leads me to look for an encoding of numbers relating to 9/11. When I analysed Luke’s account this is exactly what I found.
32. Two other men, both criminals, were also led out with him to be executed.
Luke 23:32 (o) = 693 = 11 x 63
The Skull (o) = 693
The Skull is the name given in Luke (and Luke only) for the place of Jesus’ crucifixion. The chapter and verse numbers, read as a single number, give 2332:
2332 = 11 x 212
What this encoding appears to be suggesting is that the story of the crucifixion of Jesus is a also a kind of prophecy of 9/11, or that 9/11 was a re-enaction of the crucifixion. The two criminals were represented by the twin towers. Jesus, ‘pierced with a spear’, was represented by the Pentagon, also ‘pierced’ on 9/11. See the The Crucifixion for more on the parallels between these epoch-making events.
The next verse continues the story of the crucifixion.
33. When they came to the place called the Skull, there they crucified him, along with the criminals, one on his right, the other on his left.
Luke 23:33 (o) = 1210 = 11 x 11 x 10
What these verses are again indicating is that the two criminals represent the twin towers.
Bill Downie 15/6/06
Latest update 18/9/09